View Single Post
Old 30 Jun 2019, 10:27 (Ref:3914903)   #11
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hmm, now I'm thirsty!

But, why do people who watch F1 complain?

For me it's like watching an old friend of 50 odd years, die slowly from a crippling disease. I obviously recall the good times and the bad, which made up his or her character. But the sad thing about it is, that even if he or she continues to survive for a few more years, the disease has taken so much hold that he or she will never be that old friend again.

So, I'll keep on offering objective criticism knowing that people just think I'm old and irrelevant, whilst those of you who are the experts can solve the problem and put it out of its misery.