Thread: WEC WEC 2019/20 season
View Single Post
Old 24 Sep 2018, 17:22 (Ref:3852438)   #71
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've stopped getting excited for those. I used to love the idea, but I got bored of cars driving around at half speed by a rich man who can barely turn a wheel. I used to get up early to watch them at Le Mans, but it just became the Darren Turner appreciation society as he'd be the only one at speed. The Mazda 787B doesn't quite sound the same when it idles by driven by random person as it does Johnny Herbert.

To be honest, the Masters Series is another reaction to them still not working out that the fans quite like Silverstone. They did their best not to have it in the super-season, they cut it down again in the next season, and now cite a private study rather than the public study for the reason, and are going to just throw in a masters demo event because they know this isn't what was asked for.

Edit: This bit is hilarious

I can say though that I think some of the responses have got the wrong idea when we spoke of taking into account the wishes of the fans

I know English isn't his first language, but that's a properly funny statement to make.