View Single Post
Old 6 Jun 2007, 18:24 (Ref:1930499)   #5
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Not Much North of Montana
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
But there must be some form of relationship between these variables and the product, which can then be expressed (if the value of the variables alters, then the result changes - but this will alter as according to the relationship between said variables and the product).

So, like, if we had the variable set [a,b,c,d,e,f,g], with each letter representing some downforce-affecting-thing, and with [x] as downforce-produced, then an equation could exist.

x = [a*b/e]*b-[g/c]/ga+f*[dae/fg]

Clearly, the above is an entirely arbitrary formulation. My point is there must be some kind of equation (well, more likely some kind of complex equation matrix - or something) that represents these things.

Life would be pretty difficult with regards development if there wasn't some kind of means like this to assist the process.

Still, there remains nothing quite like actual running to test the product of the theories.

Last edited by Dutton; 6 Jun 2007 at 18:31.