View Single Post
Old 18 May 2011, 12:06 (Ref:2882102)   #14
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i'm not really sure if i understand why the fia keep moving to ban new innovative uses of things like exhaust gases in this way. what genuine innovations that have been pioneered either by one team or another have actually been allowed to hang around for longer than a single season at most? isn't it one of the raisons d'etre of f1, to develop new ways of making cars work? if you take out all that sort of thing then all you're left with is a spec formula.

i don't buy the cost saving principle either. by the time the fia bans it many if not all teams have already chucked money and people at it to try and develop their own alternative for something that's immediately obsolete.