View Single Post
Old 4 Oct 2019, 04:36 (Ref:3931849)   #235
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by exnigel View Post
Not sure I agree that the GT40’s were respectful, one of them punted my mustang off in the braking zone at La source before the turn in and spun the car into the barrier.....totally unnecessary and no contact from the car’s owner: we were running 2nd in class at the halfway mark so pretty unhappy. Goodwood are staring to crack down on this sort of driving , so should Spa.
Sorry to hear that. Having been punted off by a GT40 at La Source 2 years ago (which was going backwards when it hit me) and having our race ruined, I know how you feel. I confronted the driver (owner) the next day, and even then hardly got an apology.....

My take, which I stated few pages ago, was that this year most of the fastest cars were patient, but of course a few were pushy as always....