Old 25 Mar 2018, 14:18 (Ref:3810655)   #331
nezy37
Rookie

United States
wisconsin
nezy37 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelochs View Post
Go to SCCA website and check out how to volunteer. I have a friend who spend two or three weekends a month with some of the best seats in the house, just for being upright and waving the appropriate flag now and then.

Awesome for you.

Show up early Thursday and bring your hiking boots. Check out the whole circuit and pick your favorite spots.

Point out how many IndyCar stars will be there--- plus it is the only way to see Helio and Juan Pablo.

Always good to hear that one more person got infected.
I love me some endurance racing. Only the second Sebring I've been able to attend and it was a much better experience than the first go round, year of the merger. It was just a much more electric atmosphere.

I'm at road America every year for about the last 10 years or so. I'm just happy to see strong fields considering where alms was heading and the decisions that imsa has made have been very good imo. Bop is what it is but it's necessary for what we have and what we have is pretty damn good.

I talked to a guy last year about marshaling the vintage event at road America. IndyCar weekend is quite a party and I think I'd prefer following the imsa race. When one is marshaling how on top of the race can you be in terms of strategy playing out etc?

Last thought... pipo derani is an animal behind the wheel. He really stands out amongst a bunch of very good drivers