View Single Post
Old 9 Nov 2008, 22:06 (Ref:2331229)   #34
jackschmidt
Racer

jackschmidt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It was a good race weekend. I prefer Zhuhai over Chengdu but they did pretty okay considering the circuit provided little overtaking opportunities. Prost again with another driver error. I hope he learns but it seems as though he'll have a pretty long road ahead of him to be where his father is.

Felipe Albuquerque drove a great feature race. The tactics were executed to perfection. GB made a pretty bad call to pull in Danny. The traffic on the way out did them in.

Another rather ordinary weekend for Neel Jani. I expect him to do much better in Sepang which is a track he likes certainly more than this.

Adam Caroll seems like the consistent driver judging from the two races. Shame he spun out and got taken out in Zandvoort, but in here, he showed they are one of the top runners. Good drive.

I'm starting to think that New Zealand should give Earl Bambers another drive. The kid did well under horrible conditions in Zandvoort. Chris van der Drift has been, well, less than stellar. Or, they could try Jonny again, I suppose. They definitely need to find a better result than the one they got in Cheng Du.