View Single Post
Old 9 Sep 2013, 13:44 (Ref:3301002)   #67
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm still surprised that there's debates about the DW12.

Not everyone's going to like it but it's what we've got.

I completely lost interest in Indycar when all the cars were Dallara-Hondas. The cars looked ages and I found it hard to get excited about the Indy 500 being a one-make challenge.

I'm slowly getting back into the series and I personally think the cars sound great. I'm not a full convert to the appearance yet but it's something different and the DW12 might look beautiful in 20 years time. Who knows?

I know it's never going to happen but I'd give my right arm for IndyCar to race at Rockingham.