View Single Post
Old 12 Jun 2018, 18:31 (Ref:3828701)   #34
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
That's not written to stone though as teams can still make switcheroo until the end of qualifying. But anyway I guess it's interesting that of the "big F1 names" only Montoya will take the start

Meanwhile
http://www.dailysportscar.com/2018/0...f-le-mans.html
“They can be a threat for Pole certainly, from what we saw (at the Test) from Rebellion, they’re great through Sectors 1 and 3. I expected them, to be fast as they can run a lot of downforce than we can."

Even if it was possible, which it isn't really, would they be allowed to I mean I get it that it's more of a vague fear factor than actual direct threat to have non-hybrids undergo stop-and-gos in the race for being 'too fast' in contrast to Toyota, because it would look laughable on TV and media (which is why they've never utilized the same method in GTE despite the regs stating the possibility)... but still...