View Single Post
Old 12 Jan 2021, 17:08 (Ref:4028467)   #253
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
245 hours after my Covid Jab, I am feeling a little under the weather, initially all was well, but after an hour I started to feel rather miserable (best I can do to describe it) a bit feverish, and flushed in the face. A couple of paracetemol sorted it, but I did start to eat a lot, unusual at that time of the day, also had a slightly upset tummy. Nothing very dramatic, but definitely something was upsetting my delicate health

Slept rather badly at night , half awake and half asleep (no comments Viv), still felt a bit groggy all morning, but now just rather tired.

I would say that this was as advertised by the Doc who stuck the needle in, and it is quite mild. Mrs B who had her jab at the same time, has had no problems at all.

Not so happy days!

Baub.
Hopefully after a restful evening and a good nights sleep you'll be feeling a bit better. Please keep us posted.