View Single Post
Old 19 Mar 2003, 14:24 (Ref:541194)   #38
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Sim_Da_BTCC_Man
Seriously tho, someone told me the other week that there is some kind of heritage thing at Snetterton which means they cant bulldoze it but I refuse to belive that unfortunatly.
There is a monument to the American Aircrews who took part in bombing raids during the war. Its right next to the entrance gates so presumably there is something in that rumour.

And they've resurfaced the Gosseneck at Cadwell! My-my, investment doesn't come more expensive than that does it?