View Single Post
Old 13 Aug 2012, 03:46 (Ref:3119170)   #255
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by HJJ View Post

The reason they are *****ing about the DW-12 is the fact that they should consider the Delta Wing. Most of the same reasons ChampCar went with the DP-01.

And I'm sure I know more about the subject matter than you do.
If you do know more, I always want to know more, so I am open to being educated. Let it rip.

The irl is going to choose the most financially advantageous chassis for them for indy lights just as they did 2 years ago. In addition you've got $6 million dollars in Indiana taxpayer funds tied up in that dallara facility that was supposed to provide 80 jobs and instead it's more like 10 low paying jobs opening boxes from Italy and selling coffee to 2 people a day. They better start justifying that soon or people are going to start asking questions about that whole deal, if they have not done so already.

They run the show, not the team owners and the team owners get what they get. What they should do or what they could do based on what fans or team owners want doesn't come into play. I would figure that since this has been going on since 1995 and before people would figure that out and stop trying to be rational, because the people at the speedway are in their own little world and what is common sense rational behavior to us, is not to them.

Do you really think after rejecting Delta Wing for the main series they are going to allow it to be the new indy light car?