Thread: Race Spa - 1955
View Single Post
Old 25 Aug 2013, 13:45 (Ref:3293733)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Darn, I missed that - my nipper was watching the MotoGP and I only just turned over with 5 mins to go. I'll have to go back and find that. Always wanted to go over and follow the route of the old track.

It was incredible to see that dog wandering around, the people out front in the cafe at Malmedy and then the young children watching two or three paces from the track with no armco - nothing in the way. It was up to the drivers to stay on the black stuff and not touch each other......