View Single Post
Old 29 Mar 2019, 09:14 (Ref:3894061)   #47
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willmaz223 View Post
Yep,_it always seemed to be something that wasn't to be bothered about. We always write on paper, so it wasn't necessary._Sometimes anyway, just a habit I haven't got into, didn't mind though as I got an A 😁👍.

(I hope you like the improvements of what I've just written,_ making it easier to read?)

Reports wise, thinking of doing races only when I'm listening on TSL._Far easier.

Will, please take this the right way as it is meant to assist you. Unfortunately, this piece does contain a number of errors, which I will try to demonstrate in red - the red lower line indicates where spaces should have been left.

Will, grammar is really important especially in the written word as a missing or misplaced punctuation mark can completely change the meaning of what has been written.