View Single Post
Old 2 Mar 2020, 19:45 (Ref:3961078)   #1292
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bleach View Post
Or Patrick Head for coming in and getting a grip....
I though Head had already been brought in, however in a temporary capacity. Does anyone know if he is still helping on a regular basis or has his involvement ramped back down again?

Regarding Head, I suspect he doesn't want to come back full time and frankly the team needs to install someone who can run things long term vs. looking to past resources that are unlikely to stay for a long time.

Richard

EDIT: Sorry, after re-reading the quote above, I misunderstood the intent of his post. It was not to get Head back, but to potentially attribute credit to Head for his temporary return. Either way, if Claire was in charge while bringing Head back. She should get credit for that. She should own both the bad and good.