View Single Post
Old 25 Jan 2024, 14:17 (Ref:4193315)   #23
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
Hrm. We've already descended to conspiratorial language, ad-hominem descriptions, and single "fact" based posts.

This escalated predictably quickly. I think my participation in such discussions, brief as it's been, may well be over.
Yes. I think even my last post might not have been clear in my message. My message was not to justify one position or the other, but rather to say that we have entered the realm of presenting "personal opinion" as "fact" along with cherry picked sources (usually dubious) to justify positions. Not to mention quickly leaving any type of link to F1 in the dust.

I am done with this trainwreck. It didn't even make it to a second page (unless my post tips it over).

Richard