View Single Post
Old 20 May 2021, 10:18 (Ref:4052367)   #1
luke906
Rookie

Australia
Germany
luke906 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Historic Racing Yesterday

Hi !, I’m new to the Forum so I hope it’s not too Cheeky if I start with a new Thread!
My searches through the forums have so far not come up with what ive been looking for, but If there is a more appropriate forum or pre existing thread please point me to it and ill delete this Thread
I’m searching for Historical Racing results from the 2000’s in the US, specifically from the HSR Series (Historical Sportscar Racing )– based in Florida, and as such they Race on Tracks in the South east USA (Road Atlanta, Daytona, Sebring and I’m sure others)
Unfortunately HSR Head office cant help me directly as their Computer System was changed in the late 2000’s and their old results went away with the old system. ?
As they weren’t SCCA Races I presume that the SCCA won’t have any records.
A Kind lady from SVRA gave me the following Tip- Victory Lane Magazine – based in the West. Apparently, they Publish all the Historic racing results, so I’m currently going about getting some old issues shipped across from the US that I found on E bay – but not all of the Issues I need.

Would anyone have any Tips on how to source results from that Period (specifically I’m looking at 2003-2005) of the HSR Race series?

Your help would be Most appreciated!
Cheers Luke