View Single Post
Old 28 Apr 2022, 15:36 (Ref:4108329)   #23
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Hill might surprise me, but I think Ingram has shown how hard it is to break the barrier in the main championship.
So - I think Hill is more likely to take a title in the future than I thought he was when I posted this.

To recap from when the question was first asked:

The OP was 19 Dec 14, and the list of names people put forward included-
Sam Tordoff x4
Árón Taylor-Smith x3
Mat Jackson x3
Tom Ingram x2
Frank Wrathall
Andy Priaulx
Jack Clarke
James Cole
Adam Morgan

Then in 2017, the answer was Sutton.

From the nominations at the time, Ingram looks the most likely (based on current machinery) followed by Morgan and then ATS.

Has Hill emerged as the new contender for next 'new' BTCC champion?