View Single Post
Old 29 Jun 2017, 20:07 (Ref:3747841)   #2
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
have to say i share similar thoughts.

- too many rules to keep track of but that is one of the reasons i liked this race and sport so much. it was so unusual that rules that never get mentioned have become of central importance.

i like the complexity and i liked that i am still learning new things about the sport.

- also not sure what an acceptable penalty for SV is but i do feel he did deserve one and im pretty good with the one he got in the race. He ultimately beat LH but thats because LH had other issues as well.

- i actually like when the lead driver backs up the field as i always thought this was a skill integral to F1.

im actually quite surprised how many really think its unsporting. in all honesty it never occurred to me to think of it that way before.

-also dont like the idea of this going to special FIA hearing. its one thing to open an investigation to determine/learn how the stewards can handle this better in the future but this isnt that imo.

its always kangaroo court time over at the FIA...the suggestion that his use of bad language last year could have some bearing on this outcome is about the most ridiculous thing i have read all week (and i follow trumps twitter account!)!