View Single Post
Old 5 Nov 2019, 23:18 (Ref:3938786)   #134
sashchris
Rookie

England
newton aycliffe
sashchris should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Now for the bad, that was easily the worst Rx meeting ive ever been too. No Retro's running on the Sunday at all, basically giving 2 fingers up to the people who turned up to watch. No Doran, No Bakkerhud in the Buggies which turned out to be yet more crap from the organisers! There were a lot of very unhappy speccies there yesterday.
I went on the Sunday , the first BRx round I'd been to for a few years and must say was a bit shocked at how bad it was (on the Sunday only 42 cars running !) 3 or 4 cars per heat made things fairly processional racing wise . What has gone wrong here ?

As for Croft this weekend, there were supposed to be a seperate series of races for 2WD only cars, ones that are not already in other classes. As expected, that came to nothing! There dosent seam to be any plan of what they doing, just hoping people will turn up and make up the numbers!
This I would think would be down to them wanting £300 per day entry fee , hardly they way to entice people into the championship / event , as a sometime competitor it certainly put me off