Thread: WEC Glickenhaus Hypercar
View Single Post
Old 27 Jun 2019, 12:01 (Ref:3914421)   #24
Napolis
Veteran

Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!Napolis is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
I confess I am a bit lost with SCG's various model announcements but they said last year that they would be using the Nissan GT-R engine in the 004.

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/n...0bhp-nissan-v6
Hi
Pleased with N24. We were 2 OA when we came together while passing and broke a headlight. We came in and replaced 2 Fenders/radiator support/ etc. in 16 minutes. We went back out in 20Th and made our way back up. We were fastest on the straight (aero) and had the lap record up until the end when having moved up to 9Th we settled down as the gap to P1 (13 minutes) could not be made up in time allowing. IF we hadn’t Lost 16...
We gave her a wash, mounted road tires and set off to The RedBull Ring to parade the F1 Race. If you’re there say hello. I’m off To Monaco with my wife and Modulo. We will have our new Glickenhaus 004C which will be GT2/SPX/GT3 at The Ring in 2020. We will drive to and race The Baja 1000 in 2019 in our Glickenhaus Boot. Both of those will be V8 powered. Our Glickenhaus 007LMP1 will likely be built to prototype rules and we will have road legal examples. 600HP ICE RWD/150HP FWD KERS. Likely TTV6 ICE. More to come...