Thread: WEC Race 4 Hours of Shanghai 2019
View Single Post
Old 11 Nov 2019, 12:46 (Ref:3939949)   #53
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badlands99 View Post
'Interesting Race' ....... I think! Yes it was artificial, but isn't most racing in these BOP/Safety Car/FCY days?
Quite enjoyed it really, some good battles up and down the other classes as always ........ just a few more cars in GT Pro would be good. Pleased that Rebellion finally won in a 'straight fight' but I do think that the changes went a little too far. Toyota strategy and professionalism kept them in touch.
Good also to see Ginetta going in the right direction - both finished which was encouraging and they are progressing quickly through the usual new car/new team learning curve. Good effort!
Now to the UK TV coverage ........ Eurosport had the whole race and BT Sport appeared to have the last two hours so was able to see it all. BUT ........ Eurosport commentary was just painful! I can do Mark Cole as he at least has an idea of what is going on, but Tom Gaymor is just painful to listen to and sometimes just doesn't appear to know what is happening. It was nice to turn over to BT and listen to Alan McNish who definitely knows what he is doing.
Didn't have Louise in the pit lane, which was disappointing.