View Single Post
Old 25 Aug 2020, 11:16 (Ref:3997828)   #80
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancsbreaker View Post
Great photos.......as an Alfisto, I bet the Alfa made better sounds than the MGB...tho the MGB basso profundo was always a fruity sound
The MG has a tubular extractor manifold and a single box sports stainless exhaust. Puts out around 120bhp in current tune. It makes a different noise to the norm and is quite loud and as you suggest, deep. The Alfa was more like a rampant wasp being chased around by a swatter wielding housewife. All good fun though.

And I spoke to the chap with the Stepside. He says there's work to do. I thought it was reminiscent of the 70s and Custom Car magazine. I liked it.