Thread: ETCR
View Single Post
Old 28 Apr 2021, 17:46 (Ref:4048332)   #49
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
The MG project was never official announced. Correct me if I am wrong.
I think as official as it got was Xavier Gavory quoted as saying: "Officially registered we have Cupra, who were the first manufacturer to come onboard with Mattias Eskstrom and Jordi Gene at the wheel of their impressive eRacer. They have made a lot of communication around this and the car is very beautiful and very aggressive. Then we have Alfa Romeo and MG, who have built ETCR spec cars. Both have announced the production of the cars, and we expect to have their registration very soon. Obviously Hyundai has the Veloster that is eligible and it is another extremely nice and aggressive car in terms of its looks, and they have done a lot of testing already with the car. They will hopefully register officially very soon."