View Single Post
Old 12 Apr 2019, 01:05 (Ref:3896914)   #14
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
not sure if this has been asked/answered already but what dates and races are they using to calculate the 1000 races? would be curious to see a list.

i suppose it doesnt really matter as its a nice story and while i do really enjoy races here im pretty sure they could have made more of an effort to 'manipulate' the number and have the race at a more iconic/better attended venue.

but thats probably just me complaining for the sake of complaining.

totally forgot about that...proximity to Macau, tourist destination etc might have been a better location attendance wise at least.

anyways should be an excellent race. early season and lots of unanswered questions about the order of things!

thanks for the intro!
Autosport has an article on just this. Should it be F1 1000.
https://www.autosport.com/f1/feature...st-race-staged

There is a missing GP as mentioned, but then also many that weren’t F1 (Indy and the F2 world championship races). But there were many of non championship F1 races.

Fun isn’t it?