View Single Post
Old 16 Apr 2019, 15:02 (Ref:3898008)   #807
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Sure but Mr Dennis could buy the shares out in the world and go make a play to squeeze out the founding family. Or not. The possibility exists
for sure the possibility exists, but if RD came in and forced out the family i think i would hate him for it.

no doubt there could be worse people to show up to buy the team though. a self promoting billionaire or a faceless corporation/hedge fund are things i would hate more....and sadly one of which im sure we will get one day.

and when that day comes i think we will all miss the family regardless of how unsuccessful their end was.