View Single Post
Old 18 Apr 2019, 07:10 (Ref:3898340)   #29
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by coppice View Post
A crap race at a crap circuit in front of a crowd which , away from the main grandstand , must have run into , .crikey , as much as several dozen . Good to see the race-mad Chinese public showing their enthusiasm so splendidly.

And next we go to a race in a country which hardly anyone's heard of , (apart from anyone concerned about serial human rights abuse ) and nobody knows , or cares , where it is. The race will be held at a half decent circuit but will be attended by 500 expats and a few stray dogs .

Deep joy....
Glad to see you're looking at the positives in F1 at the moment.