View Single Post
Old 27 Jul 2020, 08:46 (Ref:3990977)   #65
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
'This Prototype Ford Mustang Mach E Has 1400bhp And Seven Motors'
As expected, it didn't take long before footage of Ken Block behind the wheel was published:

'Yes, but it doesn’t sound like any beast we’ve ever heard, those seven motors whining away like a horde of ethereal spirits being tortured by listening to the worst performers on Pop Idol.

Despite admitting his brain couldn’t ‘calibrate’ to the throttle, the big man does his level best – while keeping the world’s best poker face – to set each and every tyre on fire.'

I guess a horde of ethereal spirits being tortured is a good enough sound to warn others of your presence?