View Single Post
Old 28 Jul 2020, 06:55 (Ref:3991169)   #73
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Whilst on the current/future model front:

New MG 5 electric estate headed to UK
'MG Motor will introduce a new electric estate model in the UK later this year, named MG 5, to sit alongside its ZS affordable EV. '

Next-generation BMW 5 Series and X1 to gain electric versions
'The next-generation BMW 5 Series and BMW X1 will be available with petrol, diesel, plug-in hybrid and battery-electric powertrains as part of BMW's ambition to introduce 25 electrified models by 2023. '

2021 Mercedes-Benz EQS drops disguise for best look yet
'Mercedes-Benz is preparing to take on the Tesla Model S, Porsche Taycan and next-generation Jaguar XJ with its plush new EQS electric saloon, and fresh spyshots of a lesser disguised prototype have emerged. '