View Single Post
Old 28 Jul 2020, 10:29 (Ref:3991213)   #75
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Not bad. It's good to see more manufacturers trialing out the EV route. We'll see how many pick them up on it. I still think it's a while before we see EVs dominate the car market place if at all
Deloitte has predicted that a third of all new cars sold globally will be electrified by the end of the decade, citing a radical shift in consumer sentiment.

One of those cars is likely to be a Kia.

'It will be one of 11 electric Kia models on sale within the next five years, following the e-Niro and Soul EV - both of which are based on combustion-engined cars - to market. '