View Single Post
Old 9 Nov 2019, 15:01 (Ref:3939448)   #106
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
It would appear to me, at least, that some have short or selective, memories about Hamilton's driving etiquette, especially in his earlier days. He had no compunction about squeezing or intimidating his opponents, and he certainly had no qualms about using his car as a weapon if he couldn't get his way.

A prime example would be his outrageous "move" on Button at the Canadian GP when Button wouldn't be intimidated by him. Hamilton's answer was to just drive into him, which put Hamilton out. I cannot remember if Button was able to continue. Another case of McLaren's drivers attacking their own teammate.
In fairness, i would say your memories must be softening up the more extreme Senna and Schumi incidents.

Compared to them, Hammy is a saint no?