View Single Post
Old 16 Sep 2023, 10:14 (Ref:4176823)   #10
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Thanks for the intro BR.

May as well start celebrating Verstappen's first win in Singapore..... or could something out of the ordinary happen?
Being slippery in a straight line only helps here if you're a lizard. So maybe this is not their best circuit. I'm thinking statistically just what the odds are of Red Bull taking them all this year. It depends what the parameters are for your stats and odds and somewhere out there, there must exist some statistical truth (even if it's not factual truth until it's happened in the real world) about how likely it is.

I guess it's looking likely, but the chances of someone or something tripping them are there every round. Of course, I don't know how likely that is.

On race pace, they still look good, but it's probably not one of their best margins of the season.