View Single Post
Old 17 Aug 2018, 13:22 (Ref:3844240)   #14
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
bit quiet

First race was relatively recent but at a guess I’m a bit younger then some of you guys [emoji23] . Calder 1997 Supercars and from then on its been twenty years of love for all racing on four and two wheels. I’ve forgotten a lot since then but still have vivid memories of the night. The spectacle of night racing, getting John Faulkners autograph even though I barely knew who he was at that stage and watching Peter Brock trying to get from the HRT hauler to the garage but couldn’t resist signing and chatting with what seemed like an endless amount of people wherever he went. Is that Centurion tank still up on the side of the Thunderdome? Good times.

Last edited by rich07; 17 Aug 2018 at 13:28.