Thread: BTCC Brands Hatch Rd4/5/6
View Single Post
Old 10 Aug 2020, 15:23 (Ref:3994551)   #231
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by RS67 View Post
Sutton however set 3 "flying laps" after his fastest, two of which they did show online and were very scrappy, those three times were 3+, 4+ and 5+ seconds over his fastest time.
Are you pulling these figures out of thin air to try and prove a point?

You questioned whether Butcher's lap times could be described as getting slower and slower, but have now confirmed that he was 1.7s and 2.3s slower as the session went on.

Yet for Sutton, you claim 3+, 4+ and 5+ seconds.
Sutton's 4 other flying laps (4, 8, 14 & 15) were 0.571s, 0.109s, 1.016s and 1.403s slower respectively.

His second out laps were 4.508s, 4.086s and 5.160s. That is consistent with the rest of the RWD cars, who after an out lap are typically in the 5+secs slower bracket before starting a flying lap.

Which laps are you claiming to be Sutton's 3 flying laps at 3+, 4+, 5+ seconds?
Attached Thumbnails
Capture.PNG