Thread: BTCC Brands Hatch Rd4/5/6
View Single Post
Old 10 Aug 2020, 16:09 (Ref:3994568)   #233
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by RS67 View Post
No I am not pulling the numbers out of the air, they are from the pdf on TSL timing. They are also two of the laps they showed during qualifying, they weren't out laps.
My original statement was that Suttons times were getting slower, a consequence of his scrappy driving as shown during the qualifying. You just chose to ignore that bit and accused Butcher of doing similar, but there is no evidence that Butcher's driving became scrappy in his subsequent laps. So no the same can't be said for Butcher and or other drivers.
You are misrepresenting what I said:

I said you could swap Sutton with Butcher in the sentence (which is true, Butcher was pushing too hard which resulted in a lap being deleted, then got slower during the session):
Quote:
Sutton was pushing the car too hard, his lap times suffered as a result and he got slower and slower.
You then said the following, but haven't been able to confirm which laps they were:
Quote:
Sutton however set 3 "flying laps" after his fastest, two of which they did show online and were very scrappy, those three times were 3+, 4+ and 5+ seconds over his fastest time.