Thread: IMSA Race 2016 12 Hours of Sebring
View Single Post
Old 28 Mar 2016, 00:00 (Ref:3627924)   #881
Accident
Veteran

Accident should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAccident should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAccident should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I agree we are off on a tangent a bit, but I don't think our bickering needs to be moved. A thread for a race that most people are done talking about is a better place for it than derailing another thread that people might actually still be using for quite a while.

I generally agree with Maelochs, I quite enjoyed this race (and Daytona before it) more than I have the last few years, and I'm not even someone who was particularly down on the series during that time.

One spot where I disagree, and maybe this was just because I was running on two hours of sleep before the start and was grouchy, was that PC was anything other than a joke. This felt to me like the worst showing from them we have seen thus far, it felt like every 5 minutes we had one sliding through the grass or spinning out. I know the conditions were tricky, but I don't think it looked good. Maybe if I watched it again in a less sleep-deprived state it wouldn't be so bad though, I dunno.