View Single Post
Old 16 Jul 2017, 16:54 (Ref:3751910)   #1259
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I was thinking about commentary recently and noticed that despite some memorable commentators (Murray springs to mind) who excel and what they do, much good commentary is very unobtrusive. I watched the Austrian Grand Prix somewhere over the net and changed streamer. It was David and Martin from Sky. When I returned for the last ten laps, it was Ben and David and I didn't even notice it had changed until after the race.