Thread: Team Ferrari: in F1
View Single Post
Old 16 Mar 2020, 11:23 (Ref:3964491)   #372
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfhound View Post
Ferrari have closed their factory as a result of the coronavirus.

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/14...to-coronavirus.
Hope they will be back in action soon. However without a GP for a month or two at least then it might be the best plan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Without F1 on for at least a month, there is no pressure to start working again. So they are doing the right thing here, taking this precaution
It's worth remembering that this closure is about more than just the F1 Operations though.

The suspension of all Ferrari production has been followed by FCA also ceasing production.

If it was just F1, then it would merely be following the trend of the sport to cease output. This is all car production though and is a result of employee protection and supply chain issues - not because the racing is postponed.