Thread: Motorsport Quiz
View Single Post
Old 28 Nov 2022, 16:41 (Ref:4135206)   #66
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
What links Lance Stroll, Nico Hülkenberg, Kevin Magnussen and Alexander Albon?
Weak answer from me (don't think it's correct)... All three have been on the podium but with no wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
Clue: Leclerc, Pérez, Russell, Sainz, Ocon, Bottas, Ricciardo and Gasly all have something similar in common to what Magnussen, Stroll, Hulkenberg and Albon have in common, but with a key difference.
I suspect if I applied same logic to those above, I would fine my answer is wrong somehow. I suspect the group above have a similar link, but on a slightly different metric.

Richard