View Single Post
Old 11 Oct 2023, 15:37 (Ref:4181007)   #36
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm about to publish a complete re-write of the app for iPhone / iPad / Apple Watch.

- New Dashboard - see the week ahead easily
- Events - sessions and series are now grouped into events, so you can see what series are at what circuit each week
- See when an event is live - live indicators beside in progress sessions
- More series - Added IndyNxt, F1 Academy and more coming soon
- More detailed rally events - individual stages now have start times!
- Improved widget reliability - should now refresh more reliably
- Improved watch app - easier readability
- All new interfaces - because I like fancy stuff
- More new features coming soon
- More new series coming soon

This update utilises some new technology, so does require iOS17, iPadOS17 and watchOS10. However, the old version will continue to work on iOS16 and below, and Android. And although the old version won't get the new features, it will get the new series as I add them. As always, this is a subscription app. If that isn't your thing then I understand.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0058.PNG   IMG_0059.PNG   IMG_0060.PNG  

IMG_0061.PNG   IMG_0069.PNG   IMG_0071.jpg