View Single Post
Old 28 Aug 2012, 23:16 (Ref:3126616)   #4
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Seems very strange to me as the fault would appear to be on the right hand choke (assuming 3 and 4 are on the clutch side) make sure that all the jets etc are the same in both sides and screwed in tight O rings correctly fitted and 2 1/2 psi fuel pressure.
The Weber ain't rocket science and is very easy to work on, however it may not be a carburetor fault and I'm afraid it's a waste of time asking on a forum as we can't be hands on.
Has it got a scatter cam ?
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !