View Single Post
Old 18 Aug 2015, 15:35 (Ref:3566699)   #62
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
Here is the article

http://www.autosport.com/news/report...ce=mostpopular

However six Honda engine failures for both drivers are difficult to idly step around.
Really they only said they were better than Renault and were looKing at competing with Ferrari.
yeah thats the same article i linked.

again its possible that autosport just jazzed it up but:

Arai suggested the limitations of the MP4-30, which McLaren has updated continuously over the course of the season, masked Honda's engine performance in Hungary, where Arai said the unit was running at full power.

"[The car has] not so good mechanical grip, or aero, compared with Red Bull there is still a big gap," Arai added.

sort of sounds like he is saying more though...like if they dont get the gains he predicted earlier in the article then the fault is with Mclaren.