View Single Post
Old 21 Aug 2015, 15:30 (Ref:3567511)   #84
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
They didn't run many laps. I expect red flags had some impact, but I think they just were not out on track much.

Regarding FP2 speed traps data. I caught one of the graphics on screen and it showed McLaren down near the bottom, but... they were not alone. Williams was back there as well (and lingering at the back half on lap times as well). Given Williams is running Mercedes power, I am starting to come around to the idea that the problems with McLaren (and Williams) is not mostly down to the powerplant.

Richard