View Single Post
Old 23 Aug 2015, 06:59 (Ref:3567848)   #100
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
I was wondering about that my self but considering F1's had it's Summer vacation and with all Honda's pronouncements and with 9 races to go including this one, I think it's a fair point. Whatever people might say about Eddie Jordan, he makes a fair point.
I personally don't think it would have made much difference, time with the PSU in the car under genuine race conditions seems to be most important. A few days ago Mr Arai was claiming major steps forward (presumably on the strength of their recent dyno testing) but with the unit in the car they're still miles off their opposition (unless Fernando & Jenson we seriously sand-bagging, but I can see no point in that despite knowing they're starting from the back of the grid).