View Single Post
Old 25 Jul 2017, 06:24 (Ref:3754165)   #618
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
This was speculated a few pages back in this thread. Most likely zero chance under current engine regulations. But who knows with the next set of regulations (2021) which will likely drop the MGU-H and maybe other requirements for a much simpler specification. All of which potentially allows non-manufactures to be competitive. The solutions today are too costly for those without deep pockets to do the required R&D. With this set of regulations, history has also shown that deep pockets and hard work do not guaranteed competitiveness.

Richard
They wouldn't be a bad resource to review the Honda test processes and evaluate and calibrate the technical equipment that seems out of whack right now
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods