View Single Post
Old 22 Aug 2018, 19:28 (Ref:3845444)   #27
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I can't say I've ever linked the word 'prestigious' to F4. Maybe, kinda, ish to Porsches, but even that's a stretch.

Anyway, I don't think it should be the most prestigious series to support BTCC. It should be the most entertaining - that's what BTCC has marketed itself as, and it's done very well with that. Porsches, I assume, pay for their spot on the weekend. Otherwise, they're pretty boring as a support race and probably the least popular to watch. I actually think they'd suit British GT as a support event better, given the GT base, but that's now how the commercial side works.