Thread: Spa Six Hours
View Single Post
Old 18 Sep 2018, 12:28 (Ref:3851260)   #137
retrognome
Racer

retrognome should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridretrognome should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBinfield View Post
Light metallic green E-Type, think I have seen it run in GTSCC previously. It was being loaded onto a trailer as I arrived back at the circuit on Sunday. I asked after the driver and was informed they were "not good". Didn't wish to pry any further - hopefully there is some positive news soon. Side impact into a concrete wall at considerable speed is never going to result in a particularly pleasant outcome for the driver.

On a lighter note, we had a great time at Spa - as always the highlight of the season. Qualified P97 (15th in class), avoiding the chaos as we went, and ended up P46 (6th in class). We were into the 3:13's this year, and the best sectors put us in a 3:12 - not bad for a bit of old Welsh fibreglass! Sadly the prolonged safety car period took up most of my stint, but I enjoyed playing with a few 911's and a not so fast Grantura in the final few laps.Counting down the days until next year now
This must be you enjoying youreslf. Copyright Peter Baker (www.retro-speed.co.uk)
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_6268_2.JPG