View Single Post
Old 14 Nov 2017, 16:12 (Ref:3780404)   #183
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number4 View Post
#24 put the #11 into the fence and out of the Championship as payback for Martinsville.
Sorry I missed that! And good for Chase.

Quote:
Jayski does not seem to be keeping an old points system score, but by my reckoning the points should look like this...
1st #78 Truex Jr 1320
2nd #18 Busch 1156
3rd #4 Harvick 1128
4th #42 Larson 1078
5th #11 Hamlin 1064
Yeah I looked for this earlier and noticed Jayski stopped (or was asked to stop) in 2016. And if this is true, Truex is your champ.

Quote:
Will you cry if the little Busch sister wins another Championship?
Go #18!
I've not cried for NASCAR since February of 2001, when it all died for me (in hindsight, of course).

But to the specific question, if Kyle wins, he'd still be only a playoff champ and not a true champ, b/c the sport is no longer relevant. To me, that is. I really have a hard time caring either way.