View Single Post
Old 23 Jan 2020, 13:31 (Ref:3952932)   #84
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Needing glasses for motorsport didn’t stop my online application, but I expect your medication would. Looking at Section 3 in the paper application, presume you need to fill the bottom section (in red) as you answered yes to a question....

As Max says, it is never going to be a perfect system.

Sounds like your 3 different log-ins didn’t help! Hardly MSUKs fault...

No, no issue with the log-in snafu....

I was expecting a box to pop up for the normal "what medication do you use?" question after I'd ticked a "yes" box, but I suppose taking the same info as you put on a paper form and merely transferring the online application for a manual check was never considered.....it'll give me something to whinge about to the MUK people at Race Retro - seem to have been congratulatory to them too much over recent years

Won't need my licence until April, anyway