View Single Post
Old 29 Aug 2020, 14:37 (Ref:3998698)   #23
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
Two absolutely beautiful laps from Lewis. Different league today.
I was talking to my 16yo son earlier (who's been pulled into F1 by watching Norris on Twitch). We pretty much agreed that we're all seeing repeat performances from a nearly perfect driver in a nearly perfect car for the current rules.

The only thing affecting results, inasmuch as they are affected by anything at all, is that in races there are slightly too many variables thrown in by the other teams and drivers, meaning that the strategy isn't always perfect.

Even if you're the sort of person who doesn't like Hamilton, regardless of the reasons, I think we can agree we're all watching something very special at the moment - almost transcendental.

Still... He's got to get round La Source before everyone else tomorrow!